- On 14th February, Uber will launch the Uber Love Boat, providing special Uber Boat by Thames Clippers sailings to get you to your date in style
- Passengers will be serenaded by a live string quartet playing the top love songs, alongside bubbly and nibbles set against the romantic backdrop of the Capital’s famous sites
- Applies to boats departing between 5:35 – 6:40pm from North Greenwich Pier, with tickets available to purchase now
11th February 2022 – With last year’s Valentine’s Day plans being scuppered, and over half of Brits admitting to not celebrating due to lockdown (59%), Uber is helping customers to go bigger and better this time around with the launch of the Uber Love Boat.
The Uber Love Boat by Thames Clippers is an exclusive service running on Monday 14th February that will offer a scenic and stress-free journey for customers to get to their date destination. The romantic start to the evening provides stunning views of the Capital’s famous landmarks and the unique opportunity to be serenaded by a live string quartet on board – with performances from several London-based string bands: String Infusion, Prima Strings, Halo Strings and Giardino Strings.
Guests will enjoy a range of love songs across different eras and genres, alongside champagne and special Valentine’s nibbles which will be available to order as part of the onboard menu.
Menu items on offer include:
- Chocolate Heart Shaped Shortbread Biscuits
- Valentine’s Salted Caramel Cupcakes
- A selection of Champagne, Prosecco and Wine
- A variety of beers and spirits alongside non-alcoholic beverages
- Plus additional menu items, available to view here
Uber Love Boat cruises will depart between 5:35 – 6:40pm from North Greenwich Pier, with tickets available to purchase now online and via the Uber app. You can either start your journey at North Greenwich, or hop on at a later point in the boat’s two hour round-trip journey (please consult the Westbound timetable).
Jamie Heywood, Uber’s Regional General Manager for Northern and Eastern Europe, said: “Whether it’s with a significant other or your best mate, Valentine’s Day is an opportunity to celebrate love in all its forms. With our special Uber Love Boat by Thames Clippers service we hope to offer an amazing journey to kick off your festivities”.