Irish Ferries has launched a new deal for mid-week travel to Ireland, with a car and two adults now paying as little as £99 each-way for selected sailings before the end of the year.
Bookings must be made by midnight on 21 July (and at least two days before travel)
This special fare applies to cruise-ferry crossings between Holyhead and Dublin, and between Pembroke and Rosslare, for night-time travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays up to 16 December.
Children under 16 travel free on this offer, and additional adults pay £30 each way.
New bookings only. Terms and Conditions apply.
Book at www.irishferries.com
About Irish Ferries
- 4 ships sailing between Ireland and the UK
- The catamaran Dublin Swift is the only high-speed ferry on the Irish Sea with a crossing time as short as 1hr 49mins from Holyhead to Dublin.
- The largest ship on the Irish Sea is cruise-ferry Ulysses at almost 50,000 tonnes and 12 decks high with superb on-bard facilities: crossing time 3hrs 15mins from Holyhead to Dublin.
- Holyhead/Dublin route served by Dublin Swift, Ulysses and ferry Epsilon. Drive times to Holyhead from Liverpool or Manchester 2hrs; from Birmingham 3hrs.
- Pembroke/Rosslare route (crossing time 4hrs) usually served by cruise-ferry Isle of Inishmore. Drive time to Pembroke from Cardiff 2hrs; from Bristol 2hrs 30mins.
- Club Class (priority boarding, reserved seating, free refreshments etc) available on most ships.
- Ship-wide free WiFi.
Press and pictures contact Jane Williams at Beacon PR: email@example.com 01572 748 800