Ferry travel is a great start to any holiday, whether you are looking to book a large group, a school trip or a bespoke boutique offering for couples, we have the ferry best trade partners.
There are over 80 ferry routes across the UK, Ireland and British Isles, offering a range of ferry services. From river crossings to some of London’s best destinations, to cruise ferries over to Europe and Ireland with sumptuous en-suite cabins, ferries make the journey a great part of every holiday experience.
Ferry operators with trade partnerships
Many of our ferry members have tailored pricing and packages for trade partners including Brittany Ferries, CalMac, Condor Ferries, DFDS, Irish Ferries, Isle of Man Steam Packet Company, Isles of Scilly Travel, P&O Ferries, Red Funnel, Stena Line and Thames Clippers. Please see below for guidance on what routes are available and how to book:
UK and British Islands
- CalMac – Whether you want to take in the breath-taking scenery of the Scottish highlands, become a surfing legend in Tiree, visit the magical fairy pools on the Isle of Skye or enjoy the serenity of the Abbey in Iona we have something for everyone and it’s only a boat away!
- Click here for CalMac’s trade site, featuring product information and Trade FAQs
- Condor Ferries – operate fast ferries from Poole (UK) and St Malo (France) to the Channel Islands of Jersey and Guernsey.
- Tickets bookable for both cars and foot passengers.
- Travel Trade rates and Group discounts are available supported by dedicated Trade Sales Team.
- Day Trips available from Poole to Guernsey offer an excellent excursion opportunity for South Coast holiday stays.
- For further details see Travel Trade | Condor Ferries or contact Sales@condorferries.co.uk
- Hovertravel provides the fastest Isle of Wight ferry route across the Solent and is the world’s only year round passenger hovercraft service. Our passenger ferry service takes you directly to the shore at Southsea or Ryde in just 10 minutes. Hovertravel can provide day trips or holiday transfers for groups to and from the Isle of Wight and also offer the HoverExperience, a unforgetable day where you can meet the pilot and have a tour of the hovercraft.
- Click here for Hovertravel’s groups information
- Isles of Scilly Travel – Giving travellers a unique perspective of some of Cornwall’s most iconic coastline, the Isles of Scilly Travel operates a seasonal service between Penzance and St Mary’s. Ideal for both day trips over the Isles or for longer stays, this is a gem of a route.
- Isle of Man Steam Packet Company (IOMSPC) – One of the oldest continually operating passenger shipping companies in the world, IOMSPC now operates both conventional and fast craft ferry services. They operate year-round sailings between the Isle of Man and Heysham in Lancashire, as well as seasonal services to Liverpool, Belfast and Dublin.
- Red Funnel is the original Isle of Wight Ferry service, with their terminal located at Southampton. They operate over 35 ferries to the Isle of Wight every day, with crossing times as short as 23 minutes for their Hi-Speed Service.
- Uber Boat by Thames Clippers – London’s fastest and most frequent fleet of boats have a number of products that are available for partners to book, including the popular River Roamer tickets.
- Ideal for a day of sightseeing and visiting London’s sights, River Roamer tickets are valid for passengers to hop on and off between 23 piers, including North Greenwich for The O2, Greenwich, Tower, London Eye, Westminster and Battersea.
- Click here to contact Uber Boat by Thames Clippers trade booking teams or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for Uber Boat by Thames Clippers Trave Trade Guide
Find out more about Wightlink’s trade services click here or call the sales team on: 02392 855260
- Irish Ferries – Ireland’s premier ferry company links Britain and Ireland, and Ireland with France via its modern fleet of Cruise Ferries and the Dublin Swift catamaran.
- Irish Ferries sales from Dublin to Holyhead (Wales) and Cherbourg (Northern France) and from Rosslare to Pembroke (Wales).
- Tickets are bookable for cars, coaches and foot-passengers, as well as pets with passports. You can also can book Irish Ferries’ self-drive short break or family holiday packages for customers.
- Irish Ferries has recently launched a Travel Safe campaign which can be found here. Contact: email@example.com
- P&O Ferries – Voted Best Ferry Company and Favourite Ferry Company by consumers at the Globe Travel Awards 2018, P&O Ferries operate routes from Larne to Cairnryan (Scotland) and Dublin to Liverpool on the Irish Sea.
- Stena Line – An international transport and travel service company, Stena Line operates services across the Irish Sea and the North Sea. Designed in Sweden, their fleet of ultra-modern ships on the Irish Sea have Scandinavian inspired interiors, including the brand new Stena Edda and Stena Estrid, which offer incredible lounges and plush deluxe cabins.
- Stena Line operates routes from Belfast to Cairnryan (Scotland) and Liverpool, Dublin to Holyhead (Wales) and from Rosslare to Fishguard (Wales).
- Stena Line has a dedicated coach and groups team, with further information available here. Alternatively, you can contact their reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ferry services to Europe
- Brittany Ferries – This French operator offers a wide choice of cross Channel ferries to France from the UK ports of Portsmouth, Poole and Plymouth, as well as routes from the UK to Santander and Bilbao in Spain, and from Ireland to France and Spain.
- Brittany Ferries sails from Portsmouth to Caen, Cherbourg, Le Havre and St Malo in France, as well as to Santander and Bilbao in Spain. They also sail from: Poole to Cherbourg; Plymouth to Roscoff (France) and Santander (Spain); Rosslare (Ireland) to Roscoff and Bilbao; Cork to Roscoff.
- Trade partners can access booking details and information via Brittany Ferries’ dedicated webpage. Booking options include a range of travel and holiday packages for France and Northern Spain.
- DFDS – Voted Europe’s Leading Ferry Operator, DFDS runs short-sea crossings from Dover to France, as well as a Western Channel service from Newhaven to Dieppe and an overnight cruise ferry service between Newcastle and Amsterdam in The Netherlands.
- P&O Ferries – Voted Best Ferry Company and Favourite Ferry Company by consumers at the Globe Travel Awards 2018, P&O Ferries operate routes across the English Channel, North Sea and the Irish Sea.
- In addition to its Irish Sea routes, P&O Ferries’ sail from Dover to Calais, Hull to Rotterdam and Zeebrugge.
- Trade partners can book great value crossings for customers with no baggage restrictions, no long queues and plenty of on board facilities.
- For further details click here or P&O Ferries’ agent portal, or contact email@example.com
- Stena Line – Stena Line operates a service from Harwich to the Hook of Holland on the North Sea.
- The most direct route to the Netherlands from the UK, Stena Line runs both day and overnight sailings on this route with its Superferries.
- More information on Stena Line’s dedicated coach and groups team can be reached here. Alternatively, you can contact their reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org