Irish Ferries is running a Flash Sale this weekend, offering 30% off all crossings between the UK and Ireland, for travel between now and 15 July.
The Flash Sale starts at 6am on Saturday morning, and all bookings for this offer must be made by midnight on Monday 4 July.
The savings are on ALL sailings between Holyhead to Dublin – including the fastest vessel on the Irish Sea the Dublin Swift – and ALL sailings between Pembroke and Rosslare between now and 15 July.
New bookings only. Terms and Conditions apply.
Book at www.irishferries.com
About Irish Ferries
- 4 ships sailing between Ireland and the UK
- The catamaran Dublin Swift is the only high-speed ferry on the Irish Sea with a crossing time as short as 1hr 49mins from Holyhead to Dublin.
- The largest ship on the Irish Sea is cruise-ferry Ulysses at almost 50,000 tonnes and 12 decks high with superb on-bard facilities: crossing time 3hrs 15mins from Holyhead to Dublin.
- Holyhead/Dublin route served by Dublin Swift, Ulysses and ferry Epsilon. Drive times to Holyhead from Liverpool or Manchester 2hrs; from Birmingham 3hrs.
- Pembroke/Rosslare route (crossing time 4hrs) usually served by cruise-ferry Isle of Inishmore. Drive time to Pembroke from Cardiff 2hrs; from Bristol 2hrs 30mins.
- Club Class (priority boarding, reserved seating, free refreshments etc) available on most ships.
- Ship-wide free WiFi.
Press and pictures contact Jane Williams at Beacon PR: firstname.lastname@example.org 01572 748 800