Travelling without kids in tow means you’re likely to have more time on your hands and appreciate the finer things in life. Your sense of adventure holds firm – you do it your way and in your own time. The freedom of packing your bags, getting in the car, and sailing off to new shores is always a thrill.
Whether you take the car and stay at hotels or guest houses, or take a caravan or motorhome and live the van life, the experience will be one to cherish.
What are you waiting for?
From the Scottish Isles and the Emerald Isle to Southern France and Spain, stunning landscapes, amazing wildlife, walks and hikes, cities to explore and incredible dining experiences are at your fingertips.
- Choice of destinations – More than 75 routes from and around the UK
- Travel in style – Taking your own car means more comfort, less hassle. Plus you can stock up on fine wines on the way home!
- Upgrade your trip – book yourself an upgrade to a VIP area at a very reasonable cost
- Rest up – From reclining sleeper chairs to ensuite cabins and suites
- Eat well – Silver service a la carte restaurants are a regular feature on modern ferries
- Time together – Put your phone or tablet down and talk to your travel companion!
- Take your pet – Ferries are pet friendly, so there’s no need to leave beloved animals behind
- Van life – Explore from the comfort of your own motorhome.
- Life in the saddle – Taking your bike could not be easier as a foot passenger or by strapping it to the car